Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cousin Comes for a Visit

In July, my cousin Jonny came for a visit. He stayed with Patrick and I for a few days and we showed him around LA. We took him to Hollywood to see the Hollywood Walk of Fame (the stars on the sidewalk), Grauman's Chinese Theatre (where there are imprints of all the big stars hands and feet), the Kodak Theatre (where they hold the Academy Awards every year) and the Hollywood Sign. We took him to Huntington Beach where we went boogie boarding for the true Southern California experience. And of course we had to take him to Disneyland.

It was Jonny's first time to Disneyland. It was so neat to experience his first time there. We had a lot of fun. We were there by 8:30 AM and didn't leave until 11:00 PM. We were exhausted by the time we left and still had an hour's drive to get home. Needless to say, we slept in the next morning.

Patrick and I in front of the castle at Disneyland


Jonny and I in the Alice in Wonderland teacup at Disneyland

No comments: