Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Bowling Date
A few weekends ago, Patrick and I decided to go bowling. We hadn't been bowling in years, but we figured it would be a cheap date. We played three games. The first game, true to history, I totally kicked Patrick's butt. Patrick, in high school, had taken a rec class that had a bowling section in which he learned he really sucked at bowling. So, it was no surprise that he lost the first game. It was an easy ego boost for me. However, the next 2 games he gained some skills and whooped me. We still can't figure it out because every time we've ever been bowling I've won. Patrick was so psyched, he almost went up to the counter to see if they could print off the scores so he could post them on the refrigerator. I think it was just a fluke, though. We'll have to go back again soon to see if the fluke lasts.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I went bowling yesterday and my 3 game average was 210, suck it.
Post a Comment