Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Red Sox Game

Last week, Patrick and I decided to by tickets to the Angels vs. Red Sox baseball game. We bought our tickets at noon and were leaving Pasadena for Anaheim five hours later. We got to the stadium just in time to grab something to eat and get our seats. Our seats were awesome. We were behind home plate and to the side a little down the 1st base line, up in the 3rd tier of seating. We had a really good view of the field and home plate. It was a good game, but unfortunately our Red Sox lost. That will most likely be our one and only Red Sox game of the year.


Angel Stadium. Patrick and I were trying to decide where we would prefer to be if the big one hit. Up where we were or down on the first level. Ah, the things you think about at a baseball game when your team's losing.


2 comments:

Annie said...

Sweeeeet! So fun. I've been to a few baseball games back east and they are just relaxing. Some people call that boring, I guess. But I love them! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Campbell said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer!